Thursday, April 14, 2011

Intro to the blogging world


Wow a lot of pressure, my first blog ever.  Several of you have been kind enough to share your stories with me and give advice on the many “my girl parts hurt” blogs.  Some of you have asked if I ever thought of starting my own blog on the topic, being I offer another perspective. 

So on that topic, I’m the husband of a wonderful woman who has been dealing with pelvic pain for over 10 years now.  So I guess my goal for this blog is to share our story, give and get advice from those who ask and offer it, and to share the male perspective.  I cannot guarantee that my male perspective will be the same as the male in your lives, but I will respond to anything sent my way :-)

So there we go, short and to the point, blog #1 done

Husband

No comments: