Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our history as we know it - Pre Pain

Well here we go, the history of the happy place part 1.   Before you start in you may want to go to the bathroom, grab something to eat and make sure you are in a comfortable chair.  I have broken this huge post into several parts for easier reading.

My wife and I have been together since she was a freshman in college.  We were “one of those couples”, we knew after about ten days of dating that we wanted to get married, we were very happy people.  Throughout the beginning of our marriage we didn’t have any of the pelvic pain issues, actually quite the opposite, we were the mythical newlyweds that couldn’t keep our hands off each other.  As the years went by we were not one of those couples that slowed down, except for a stretch while I was working on my masters and working full time, stress and lack of sleep slowed us down, but not by my wife’s doing.  This was all my fault.  I look back fondly at her statements of “do you think we are falling out of love, is our marriage ok, we haven’t fooled around forever.”  To which I would respond “It is only Wednesday, we did twice on Monday, I think we are doing just fine.”

I spell this out to make the point that we had a very healthy sex life early on in our marriage.

Next post will be the start of the pain.  

No comments: